This week's sketch will have you running in circles! Yes, that's right - circles ... or any other shape that you want to use as you make this sketch your own! Our sketch this week is also a square card, although you can adapt it to the regular size and shape or even make it into a scrapbook page! Feel free to keep it simple or bump it up a notch. A sketch is just a place for you to begin, a picure to get your own creative juices flowing. We hope you will have some fun with it!
So, how about some Potential Measurements for this weeks sketch?
- Layer one -- Cardstock cut to 5.25 x 10.5", scored and folded to make the Card Base
- Layer Two -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 5" square
- Layer Three -- Cardstock or DSP cut at 1 x 5" -- add circles (or other shapes) and embellishments of your choice.
Are you ready to play along? We hope that you are! Here are our rules for play.
- Make a card using your Stampin' Up Supplies!
- Post it online somewhere to your blog or other online forum
- Post a link to the free linky tool below (please point the link to your post and NOT just your blog).
- Have some fun and leave comments for each other (and for the operators if you like their work). ~ Everyone loves comments!
We hope you join us this week and play along with this sketch! But don't delay our links will close at 8AM on Thursday morning Eastern Standard Time.
Have a wonderful weekend!