Thursday, March 1, 2012

Color Inspiration #168

It's the first Thursday of the month, and that means that I get to showcase another color combination. The operators at the Stamping 411 hope that you find inspiration from our weekly posts. Whether you like to play with our sketches, techniques, color combos, etc.....we are just SO glad that you visit us!!!

















Now, let's get to that color combination! The colors are Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Pink Pirouette.

This month I was inspired by watermelon. Oh, how I love this fruit! During the summer, it's a rare occasion to not have a watermelon at the Chesky house!


When I saw the Mouthwatering stamp set in the Occasions Mini, I knew it had to be mine! What a fun stamp set when paired with the scented embossing powders. Can I tell you how yummy this card smells? The watermelon smells just like my Maybelline lip gloss I used to wear in high school!!! Mmmmm!

Are you ready to play with this color combo? I sure hope so!!!!! I love to see all your creations!!!! There's even a linky at the bottom of this post so you can link your project's web address to this blog post so everyone can see what you made too!





1 comment: