Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blast From the Past #1

I will be doing a brand new article here on the Stamping 411 Blog on the third Thursday of all odd numbered months. This article will be a blast from the past which means I will be taking an older sketch of ours and showing you how to turn the card sketch into a scrapbook layout.


This is the first sketch I have chosen from December 11th, 2009, SSC #129. Seems like so long ago!! Well I guess it is, over 2 years ago. Make sure to check out the original post to see all the projects that the Operators made using this sketch but right now check out how I turned this card sketch into a scrapbook layout.


So what do you think? Like how it turned out?? I LOVE how it turned out!!! I used the Big Top Birthday DSP, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight & Whisper White Card Stock, Whisper White Bakers, Real Red & Daffodil Delight Brads, Petite Pennants Builder, 1/2" Circle & 3/4" Circle Punches and Sweet Shoppe Alphabet Lower Stamp Set.


I just love doing banners!!! They are so much fun and easy to make!!


I hope you enjoyed my first installment of "Blast From the Past" article!! Watch for this new article in the months of January, March, May, July, September and November.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment