Thursday, June 30, 2011

Color Inspiration #160


This is the 60th week of Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenges. Wow! Time sure flies when you're having fun!!!

This week we are finally seeing summer temperatures here in MN. It's about time!!! The pool has been calling my name. I make a deal with myself. I get my housework and stamping projects done in the morning so I can take some "me" time to float in the pool with a Nora Roberts' novel.

This week's Color Inspiration Challenge was inspired by the towel I used to dry off. Years ago, we bought all these fun towels at BJs Wholesale Club. I just love the fun color combinations!!!!


This week's colors are Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz.

Are you ready to play with these fun colors? I hope so!!! If you make a project, please use the Linky at the bottom of this post to link your project's web address to the Stamping 411 blog.

1 comment: